TAKE A DISC PROFILE ASSESSMENT TO GAIN GREATER INSIGHTS IN HOW TO LEAD YOURSELF AND YOUR TEAMS
If you’re interested in exploring your strengths and how you can use them to influence and lead others better, check out this short video on the power of understanding your DISC personality. You can then click on [Visit Our Store] to choose a DISC Personality Profile that meets your needs.
Although the reports are designed for the reader to easily understand his or her results, apply personality strengths, and mitigate blind spots when leading others, I encourage you to schedule a single coaching session to unpack the content. Together, we can then develop a specific plan on how you can grow your leadership at work, within your home, and in your community.
Personal Benefits of DISC Profiles
- Learn how you come across to others
- Improve relationships through understanding
- Quickly identify personality traits in others
- Achieve success with relationships
- Develop amazing people skills
- Obtain strategies on minimizing conflict
- Identify positive traits of ANY person
- Reduce the time required to get to know any person
- Learn how to encourage and connect with others
Professional Benefits of DISC Profiles
- Boost team performance
- Unlock your leadership potential
- Improve team building
- Improve communication
- Be more productive
- Become a better manager through understanding
- Learn to “read people” better
If you’re unsure which DISC format is best for you, reach out for a conversation. We can discuss what you want to achieve and which report best meets your criteria.
About the Author: Sandra Dillon is a professional coach with an extensive background in leadership and business coaching. She works with individuals and businesses as well as designs and facilitates workshops to empower people. She has a passion to help people be the best versions of themselves. You can learn more about Sandra or engage her as your coach by reaching out to her at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting her website at www.shinecrossings.com