You wonder how coaching might help you achieve greater influence or impact in your work or career. You ask yourself if you’re a candidate for coaching. Yes, my clients are like you. They work in all industries, hold a variety of jobs, and are employed for a few months to several decades. Although the list is long, below is a small sample of what my clients seek my help for, because they want to be more successful in:
- Moving from sales into sales management or from one type of job to another
- Changing careers after decades of working in the same line of work to become more fulfilled
- Strengthening team skills after spending a significant amount of time as an individual contributor
- Inspiring and getting the most from their teams or staff, especially when the teams are cross-generational
- Developing and leading powerful meetings
- Creating a meaningful resume and LinkedIn profile
Some clients mistakenly believe coaching has to be done in-person, but I coach clients around the world with the use of Skype and Web Ex. With video technology, face-to-face coaching is just a click away.
I would welcome the opportunity to hear what you want to achieve, explain the coaching process, and answer any of your questions. For those connections who will be attending the annual American Society for Industrial Security conference in Las Vegas, we can have a conversation beforehand and schedule a first session during ASIS. Further coaching engagements can be done through video conferencing.
I am booking appointments for sessions between September 24 – 26, 2018. Reach out to me at email@example.com or 281.793.3741 and experience the power of coaching in your work life. Coaching is confidential and the benefits are priceless.